Pfäffikon (SZ) Switzerland 9th of December 2020 – Saiba Animal Health reported today that it has executed a contract with Boehringer Ingelheim. Saiba Animal Health AG announced Wednesday the commencement of an agreement with Boehringer Ingelheim, a global leader in animal health. The new partnership will further enable a core element of Saiba’s business strategy, …Read More
Archive: December 9, 2020
- Saiba Animal Health AG enters into an Agreement with Boehringer Ingelheim
- Saiba Animal Health led consortium receives top ranking and funding from Eurostars Program for the research and development of a vaccine for African Swine Fever.
- Saiba Animal Health Enters Into an Agreement with a Major Animal Health Company
- Key preclinical data for Saiba Animal Health’s cat allergy vaccine (HypoCat™ / VC001) published in leading allergy journal.
- Saiba Animal Health AG today announced the publication of proof of principle data for a vaccine with the potential to translate into a novel therapy for osteoarthritic pain in companion animals