Benchmark Holdings PLC, the international animal health, technical publishing and sustainability science business, announces that its Animal Health division has entered into an agreement with HypoPet AG (“HypoPet”). With an estimated 10% of the global population suffering from cat allergies, the agreement between HypoPet and Benchmark is designed to open up a new market within …Read More
Archive: September 1, 2014
- Saiba Animal Health AG enters into an Agreement with Boehringer Ingelheim
- HypoPet led consortium receives top ranking and funding from Eurostars Program for the research and development of a vaccine for African Swine Fever.
- HypoPet Enters Into an Agreement with a Major Animal Health Company
- Key preclinical data for HypoPet’s cat allergy vaccine (HypoCat™ / VC001) published in leading allergy journal.
- HypoPet AG today announced the publication of proof of principle data for a vaccine with the potential to translate into a novel therapy for osteoarthritic pain in companion animals