HypoPet AG today announced that it has been selected as a finalist to present at the prestigious Animal Health Investment Europe Forum in February 2019. The Animal Health Innovation showcase provides an opportunity for the most exciting and innovative emerging animal health companies, selected by committee, to present their breakthrough innovations and business to investors …Read More
Archive: January 9, 2019
- Saiba Animal Health AG enters into an Agreement with Boehringer Ingelheim
- HypoPet led consortium receives top ranking and funding from Eurostars Program for the research and development of a vaccine for African Swine Fever.
- HypoPet Enters Into an Agreement with a Major Animal Health Company
- Key preclinical data for HypoPet’s cat allergy vaccine (HypoCat™ / VC001) published in leading allergy journal.
- HypoPet AG today announced the publication of proof of principle data for a vaccine with the potential to translate into a novel therapy for osteoarthritic pain in companion animals