Zürich Switzerland 2nd of October 2019 – HypoPet AG reported today that it has executed a contract with a top-tier global animal health company. HypoPet AG announced Wednesday the signing of an agreement with a major animal health company. The execution of this agreement is another important step in the companies publicly stated business plan, …Read More
Archive: October 2, 2019
- Saiba Animal Health AG enters into an Agreement with Boehringer Ingelheim
- HypoPet led consortium receives top ranking and funding from Eurostars Program for the research and development of a vaccine for African Swine Fever.
- HypoPet Enters Into an Agreement with a Major Animal Health Company
- Key preclinical data for HypoPet’s cat allergy vaccine (HypoCat™ / VC001) published in leading allergy journal.
- HypoPet AG today announced the publication of proof of principle data for a vaccine with the potential to translate into a novel therapy for osteoarthritic pain in companion animals